Port of Brookings Harbor Beachfront RV Park
Tent Site Rules & Regulations
- An adult, at least 21 years of age, must be the reservation holder and occupy the site for the full reservation period.
- Sites allow for no more than 6 people per site and 2 vehicles.
- Check-in is at 1pm and check-out is by 12pm. Occupants must register when they arrive.
- Each site allows for a maximum of 2 tents.
- If you bring pets please be respectful. Only 2 pets per site are permitted. Your pet must be kept on a leash at all times and the leash can be no longer than 6ft. Don’t leave pets unattended and always pick up after them.
- Quiet hours: Your group must be quiet enough not to disturb your closest neighbor from 10pm to 7am.
- Please keep the campground clean by keeping your campsite clean! Picnic tables and receptacle (if provided) must remain on site where you find them. Rubbish must be placed in trash bags and placed in proper receptacles. Excessive trash on campsites may result in fees charged to the reservation holder.
- Tents ONLY on the grass area. No tables, ice chests, or heavy items on the grass area as it kills the grass.
- Do not attach anything or hang anything from the fences.
Help keep the campground safe for everyone. Report any accidents/incidents immediately to park staff.
Violation of the RV Park or Tent Site Rules & Regulations will result in immediate eviction without refund.