Reservations Check In:
- Check in time: 1:00 p.m.
- Check out time: 12:00 p.m.
- Reservations can only be made with credit cards.
- Payment in full is required when you make your reservation.
- Reservations are accepted up to 180 days (6 months) in advance.
- Maximum stay is 14 nights and guests may return after spending at least 3 nights out of the park.
- There is a non-refundable $8.00 transaction fee.
- You must be at least 18 years old to reserve a site. The registered guest is responsible for the activities of everyone at the site – sites may not be sublet.
- Memorial Day, Fourth of July & Labor Day Weekend - Three night minimum. All other holidays - two night minimum.
Reservations Cancellation Policy:
- Only the person who made the reservation may change or cancel a reservation.
- Transaction fees are non-refundable – no exceptions.
- If you cancel your reservation at least 3 days before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund less the reservation transaction fee.
- If you cancel your reservation less than 3 days before your arrival date, you will still be charged the first night plus the reservation transaction fee and refunded the remainder.
Late Arrivals and No Shows for Overnight Reservations:
- Reservations will be held until 1:00pm on the day following your arrival date.
- If you do not call or show up by 1:00pm on the day following your arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund of any fees collected for your stay.
No early departure refunds are available. Fees and rules subject to change.
The Port of Brookings Harbor has established rules and regulations to protect park areas for the enjoyment of future generations as well as for the convenience and safety of the park visitors. To ensure your visit is a pleasant one, please observe the following:
- NATURAL SCENERY, PLANTS AND ANIMAL LIFE are the principal attractions of most parks. They are integral parts of the ecosystem and natural community. As such they are protected by Federal, State and Park laws. Disturbance or destruction of these resources is strictly forbidden.
- RV Policy. Only RV's 20 years old or newer will be accepted. RV's are defined as either motor vehicles or tow-able trailers and are primarily intended for leisure activities such as vacations and camping. Recreational vehicle types include the motorhome (class A, B, B+, and C), travel trailer, fifth wheel trailer, toy hauler, popup trailer, and slide-in camper. The RV must be in good condition, with original parts. Windows must not be obscured, except for curtains or blinds.
- RV Camp Site Types. There are four basic types of campsites: (1) Pull-thru Full Hookup – Picnic table, cable tv, sewer, electricity and water; (2) Back-in Full Hookup – Picnic table, cable tv, sewer, electricity and water; (3) Back-in Partial Hookups – Picnic table, fire pit, electricity and water; and (4) Dry Camping – no utilities (if available).
- RV Camp Site. Only one RV and a maximum of one vehicle are allowed in your RV Camp Site. Excess vehicles must be parked in designated areas. No tents or non-transparent gazebos may be placed within a RV camp site. Any additional trailers (boat, ATV, etc.) are not permitted in RV camp sites. The Port of Brookings Harbor can assist with recreational trailer parking. Trailer reservations can be made through the Port of Brookings Harbor, please call 541-469-2218. No clothes lines or hanging clothes or ornament objects on trees, vehicles or fences. Parking is permitted only in designated areas. Blocking parking spaces is prohibited.
- Guests. Up to six guests may stay at a single camp site. Additional fees may apply for additional persons.
- Quiet Hours. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Generators must be turned off at 10:00 p.m.
- Pets. Pet owners must follow all applicable state and local laws and ordinances and, in addition, confine their pets to the guest’s RV space. All pets must accompany the guest when they leave Beachfront RV Park and at no time may be left unattended. Guests with a vicious, dangerous or disruptive animal(s) will be removed from the park. Guests are required to immediately pick up after their pets.
- Wildlife. Please be advised that we have wonderful wildlife residing around our park. Please be respectful and DO NOT FEED OR PET WILDLIFE. The Port of Brookings Harbor is not responsible under any circumstances for injuries caused by guests’ failure to obey park rules regarding wildlife.
- Internet. WiFi is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed. WiFi password will be provided at RV Park Office or by the Campground Host on duty.
- Garbage. There is no garbage collection service at the each camp site. Guests are required to take their garbage to one of the trash bins located throughout the park.
- Fires. Fires are permitted only in facilities provided for this purpose. It is the responsibility of every visitor to use extreme caution with any burning materials, including tobacco. No explosives, fireworks or other substances that could cause harm are allowed in park or on the beach. Fire pits requested from Beachfront RV Park are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wood can be purchased at RV Park Office or from the Campground Host on duty. Driftwood fires are not allowed. Portable stoves may be used only in established campsites and picnic areas.
- Marijuana Use. It is unlawful to use marijuana or marijuana items in the park. More information on recreational marijuana in Oregon can be found at whatslegaloregon.com.
- Drones. Port of Brookings Harbor prohibits anyone from flying a drone in the park or on Port properties.
- Beach & Jetty Areas. Guests assume all risk when visiting the beach and jetty areas. Please be alert at all times and watch out for sneaker waves.
- Liability. All facilities are used at your own risk. Our equipment, apparatus and facilities are furnished solely for the convenience of our registered guests. All persons using such do so at their own risk. The Port of Brookings Harbor is not responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property due to fire, theft, wind or acts of God. The Port of Brookings reserves the right to make site changes and the right to refuse service to anyone who fails to abide by park rules and regulations.
Additional rules or notices may be provided at check-in.
Emergencies call 9-1-1.